This page (and subdirectory) houses some RethinkDB-related information.
- Contact me about licensing of and migration to ReqlThree, a FoundationDB based backend for RethinkDB clients. What this provides is better performance and escape from RethinkDB clustering problems.
- I made a special release 2.3.5-srh-extra of RethinkDB. It increases soft durability performance and could reduce your quantity of write I/O operations a million-fold. (Or less, depending on workload.) Update: 2.3.6-srh-extra Update II: 2.4.0-srh-extra
- I'm hosting a copy of the Horizon Documentation because the website horizon.io went down.
- A RethinkDB Discord server has been created by Jacob Gunther. An invite link. (There is also an official Slack server.)
- Build instructions for building RethinkDB on various platforms.
- Tips on using RethinkDB
- A branch housing a RocksDB storage backend for RethinkDB. This is a work-in-progress (not actively worked on). There is a lot of room for performance improvements, but it's already faster on basic queries than RethinkDB-proper. However, if a replica goes down, it has to re-replicate all the data from peers before it's back up.
END OF PAGE