This page (and subdirectory) houses some RethinkDB-related information.
- I made ReFound, which runs RethinkDB as a state-less front-end backed by FoundationDB.
- I made a special release 2.3.5-srh-extra of RethinkDB, thanks to some generous funding by ZeroTier. It increases soft durability performance and could reduce your quantity of write I/O operations a million-fold. (Or less, depending on workload.) These changes will be in the official 2.5 release. Update: 2.3.6-srh-extra Update II: 2.4.0-srh-extra
- I'm hosting a copy of the Horizon Documentation because the website horizon.io went down.
- A RethinkDB Discord server has been created by Jacob Gunther. An invite link. (There is also an official Slack server.)
- Build instructions for building RethinkDB on various platforms.
- Tips on using RethinkDB
- A branch housing a RocksDB storage backend for RethinkDB. This is a work-in-progress (not actively worked on). There is a lot of room for performance improvements, but it's already faster on basic queries than RethinkDB-proper. However, if a replica goes down, it has to re-replicate all the data from peers before it's back up.
- TBA: ReQL-on-FoundationDB
END OF PAGE